- Showcase your full range of products and services in one of Nation’s largest agriculture and agro-allied export show
- Network and showcase to the largest gathering of Agri-business key policy-makers
- Build valuable networks in Nigeria, West Africa & Europe and expand your export business.
- Meet buyers, Distributors of assorted machinery, and Owners of large farms, buyers from across Africa & Europe, all under one roof.
- Gain fast and cost-effective access to Nigeria’s and West Africa’s massive agriculture and agro-food market
- Keep up to date with competitors and industry developments
- Get Insights from GLOBAL GAP on certification and agro-allied export to the European market
As An Exhibitor, you may ship heavy duty exhibit item (tractors, harvesters, plants etc.) by sea. The nearest sea port is in Lagos from where exhibits upon inward clearing, may be transported by land to Abuja (6-hour journey)
OUTSIDE EXHIBIT DISPLAY: There is a provision for outside display of exhibits in the foreground of the event Centre. This attracts a special fee subject to total space requirement and availability.
EXHIBIT MANAGEMENT: After the event, exhibitors may desire to sell off exhibits in consultation with the Organizer, bearing in mind duty waivers, Such exhibits may be consigned to Organizer, for payment upon sale.
BOOTH CONSTRUCTION: Exhibitors who have provisional space may arrange for own booth construction or contact Organizer. Booth designs must be submitted at least 45 days before event.
For further inquiries contact the Organisers:
Manufacturers, Suppliers, Distributors of Various Agricultural Equipment, Products, and Services
Various State Agricultural Development and Investment Agencies/Parastatals
Exporters of Agricultural Commodities and Local Processors
Financing and Financial Institutions (banks, insurance, venture capitalists)
Research Institutes and Agro Foundations/NGOs
Other Agro-Allied Businesses