- Special Guest of Honour: His Excellency, General Muhammadu Buhari (retired),GCFR, President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Distinguished Guests: Distinguished Senator Olubukola Saraki, President of the Senate & Honourable Yakubu Dogara, Speaker, House of Representatives
- Chief Host: Chief Willie Obiano, Executive Governor of Anambra State, (Welcome Address to be delivered by His Excellency)
- The Governors of the 36 States in Nigeria & FCT
- Keynote Speaker/Chairman: Chief Audu Ogbe, Honourable Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, “Harnessing Nigeria Agro-Allied Export Potentials In New Nigeria: Challenges & Prospects.
- Consultant Hosts: Captain John Okakpu, MD/CEO ABX WORLD (Agro allied solutions) & Patricia Obichukwu, Global GAP representative (North America & Europe), will deliver a special address on “Necessary Implementations To Achieve Success In The Agro-Allied Export”.
Special Presentations/Goodwill Messages:
- Special address will be delivered by Pat Utomi (Lagos Business School)
- Vincent Isegbe, Coordinating Director, National Agricultural Quarantine Service;
- Godwin Emefiele, Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria; “Plugging Nigeria’s Export And Funding Gap In The Agro Allied Market : The Role Of The Private Sector”
- Rasheed Adejare Olaoluwa; Managing Director of Bank of Industry (BoI);
- Mr Olusegun Awolowo, Executive Director/CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council,
- Babatunde M.T Sadiku, MD/CEO, Bank of Agriculture
- Saleh Dunoma, MD/CEO, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
- Father of the Day: Obi of Onitsha, His Royal Highness, Igwe Achebe; Chairman, Anambra State Council of Traditional Rulers. Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe. cfr, mni